Volunteer Emergency Telephone System
- In the event of a cardiac arrest and no-one is available to collect it from it’s position on the wall of the Generous Briton Pub; dial 01509 323707.
- If a heart attack is suspected 999 must always be called.
- If a defibrillator is required and no one is available to collect it dial 01509 323707 and it will be brought to you.
- ALWAYS DIAL 999 FIRST.
Nottinghamshire County Council’s mobile phone app – ‘MyNotts’ – is now available for residents to download.
The MyNotts app will make it quicker, easier, and more convenient for local people to access council services. Residents can use the app to:
- Receive updates on school closures, check when school holidays are, and apply for school places
- Report highways issues, including potholes, faulty streetlights, and overgrown vegetation
- Find their closest Household Waste & Recycling Centre, and see what can be taken there
- Access information about care services offered by Nottinghamshire County Council
- See which events are happening in their local area and our three country parks#
- Keep up to date with news from across NottinghamshireThis is only the first phase of the app’s development. We would welcome feedback on areas of improvement, which you can provide directly via the app’s ‘Feedback’ section.
Wednesday 3rd October
Our new village website sponsored by the Parish Council was launched today.
Do support this venture by sharing information on the website through your councillors or the Clerk to the Parish Council, Mr Elliot.