Parish Councillor Responsibilities
Our councillors do not have set responsibilities but volunteer as matters arising occur. If representation is required on external local public bodies, councillors volunteer depending on availability.
Parish Council Minutes & Agendas
These are detailed on a separate page on this website ‘Parish Council Meetings‘
Documents relating to 2017/18
Documents relating to 2016/17
Documents relating to 2015/16
Transparency code for smaller authorities
This Code is issued to meet the Government’s desire to place more power into citizens’ hands to increase democratic accountability. Transparency gives local people the tools and information they need to hold local public bodies to account.
Information which should be published.
Smaller authorities should publish:
- All items of expenditure above £100
- End of year accounts
- Annual governance statement
- Internal audit report
- List of councillor or member responsibilities
- The details of public land and building assets
- Minutes, agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings